Scope of work:
- Management and coordination of in-store marketing projects
- Care about prominent customers
- Acquisition of new clients (Multi-national FMCG corporations)
- Taking part in technological development and design of advertising media (POP tools)
- Coordination of projects between the client and our in-house workshop
- Submission and coordination of graphical proposals and design concepts
- Organising the cooperation and purchases of merchandise and services
- Coordination and organisation on logistical events
- Acquiring commissions within the scope of the employer’s field of expertise
- Processing and organisation of the administrative work connected to business cases
- Submission and overseeing the manufacturing process of individual projects
- Driving company vehicles and handling the connected logistics
- Other activities associated with the company’s business
- Company promotion (in press, on exhibition, fairs etc.)
Full responsibility for the entrusted projects, coordination of participants and cooperating subjects within the scope of specific projects
We prefer a university education in business or marketing field, or at least a secondary education
Experience in B2B sales is required
Key Account Manager, ideally a working experience in any advertising position
Experience of at least 1 year
Working knowledge of advertising and marketing production, or in the field of selling marketing services, would be ideal; working knowledge in marketing
Personal properties, skills:
Complete reliability and flexibility, basic technical knowledge, ability to work in small but flexible team, self-sufficiency and creative thinking, loyalty to a decorous company with an established tradition.
English on communicative level, both in speech and writing
Driver’s license: Class B
Possibility of career development:
Our company focuses on one of the most dynamic areas of advertising – in-store marketing – production and manufacture of POP media. The work includes continuous education in this field, by means of internal training and seminar, conferences etc. Another significant area for growth and knowledge development, is business tactics and strategy.
To the suitable candidate, we will provide attractive conditions, which are to be specified during the interview or in the employment contract. Company car, laptop and a mobile phone, are provided with this job.
To be settled in personal interview, depending on the experience, knowledge and overall skills of the applicants. We are interested in a long-term cooperation with good conditions, a fixed part of the salary and attractive commissions from the undertaken projects.
8:30am – 5pm, but the working hours vary depending on the current need of the active projects.
Date of entering the job:
According to the agreement and the applicant’s capabilities, but we would prefer the earliest date possible.
C.V. and other supporting documents or inquiries are to be sent to email@example.com