The training is intended for the client’s staff, that will be eventually implementing the POP projects, so predominantly the trade marketing specialists, salesmen and purchasing managers.
Within the scope of DAGO CIS (Complex In-Store Solutions), our clients get the opportunity to participate in a new, unique and theoretically-practical training program focused on in-store communication. The training is intended for the client’s staff, that will be eventually implementing the POP projects, so predominantly the trade marketing specialists, salesmen and purchasing managers.
Structure of the training modules is always custom-fitted to the experience levels of individual teams, ranging from basic knowledge up to highly specialized and practical topics, suitable even for more experienced in-store communication veterans. The aim of this training, is to discover the potential of the Point of Purchase as a communication channel and also to showcase specific concepts, how functional and effective POP applications are created and implemented, based on the shopping behaviour, expectation management and habits of the shopping traffic. These training sessions are very practically oriented, with sizeable presentation of specific examples and currently honoured theories, models and research results.
- Basics of the in-store communication, social context of shopping and shopper-marketing
- Principles of shopping behaviour and psychology of the shopping process
- Rules for creating effective POP media, using the E.I.E.P. method
- Trends and inspirations from the field of POP media creation and implementation
- How to commission a POP communication project – briefings for agencies and manufacturers
These trainings can take place at our company, or on the client’s premises.