Colleague For The Production Workshop
About our company:
Our company operates in the advertising field – in-store marketing – production and manufacture of POP media.
Scope of work:
Taking part in assembly of POP and POSM materials, mainly hand-production, assembly, or occasionally manning CNC machines, plastic bending machines etc.
Conditions for hiring:
Vocational certificate in engineering, construction or the field of electronics, Edict 50 is an advantage, manual prowess, flexibility, result orientation and taking responsibility for entrusted tasks
- Personal integrity, no criminal record
- Preferred working experience – not conditional
- Ability to read technical sheets is an advantage
- Driver’s license for a forklift truck is an advantage
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems is an advantage
- Ability to handle CNC machines is an advantage
- Basic technical and working knowledge of weak-current circuitry like LED diodes, electro-motors, servos etc., is an advantage
- Other properties and abilities:
Complete reliability and flexibility, ability to work in a small but flexible team, self-sufficiency and creative thinking and loyalty to a decorous company with an established tradition.
To a suitable candidate, we will offer attractive benefits, which will be specified during the interview and/or when signing the contract.
To be settled in personal interview, depending on the experience, knowledge and overall skills of the applicants. We are interested in a long-term cooperation with good conditions.
One or two-shift work at the DAGO s.r.o. (Ltd.) company premises at Komenského 1020, 267 51, Zdice.
Date of entering the job: According to the agreement and the applicant’s capabilities, but we would prefer the earliest date possible.
C.V. and other supporting documents or inquiries are to be sent to email@example.com.