For the first time, the Big Shock brand displayed its complete range in one place, as part of a new permanent display at the Globus store in Prague - Čakovice. The creative end cap is the collective work of Al-Namura and our agency. According to available data, after...
This year we can again enjoy our success at the POPAI Awards competition, where we succeeded with five realizations. The display with the Oral B toothbrush was selected as an excellent realization.
A new pallet island for Coca-Cola HBC should acquaint shoppers with Natura bottled water and point out rebranding. It fits into a broad campaign with a similar goal. It shows the purity of the water from Adršpach with the help of water bubbling between rocks and real, live conifer in the middle.
It seems that the subject matter of the current crisis will not leave us soon. We hear about it from all sides, and instead of focusing mainly on work, we constantly think about what will happen. In Dago, we decided to approach this crisis positively and proactively....
These days, JOJO confectionery hardly escapes the attention of most shoppers. For its promotion, we have produced two types of pallet displays you could currently see in selected stores. The first one presents the brand using a hologram; the second one has a plush parrot that lures shoppers.
Becherovka from Karlovy Vary has decided to show people from all over the world the best from its portfolio. For this purpose, it uses our shop-in-shop located in a busy place at Prague Airport. Passers-by can even smell some of the herbs from which the well-known alcoholic liqueur is made.
Many restaurants in Czech and Slovak will look much better. They will welcome their guests in newly equipped outdoor and indoor spaces we created for Coca-Cola. We placed emphasis on sustainable development and natural materials.
Flashing lights, illuminated tube, and 3D effects – these are the most distinctive elements of our pallet island for Zlatý Bažant radlers, which are now catching attention in Slovak stores. Among other things, the display has a relatively unusual function of prompt rebranding.
“It would be great to come closer and take a can,” say customers who have already seen our end cap for the new Cola by Birell in Czech stores. And that is all right! This display wants to stimulate curiosity and the desire to discover.
What could be better than starting each day with a delicious breakfast, which includes fresh fruit juice on the table? Our new end cap, we made for Cappy drinks, communicates such a message. It attracts passers-by in a store with its classic materials, stylish lighting and real food.
Wall Display in ElectroWorld
New In-store Solution of Photo Wall in ElectroWorld from Dago Several months have already elapsed when our company has set up cooperation with retail company Electro World s.r.o. in the project on remodelling presentation of walls for photo cameras.
The new concept of the display system has traditionally come to existence in the framework of DAGO CIS (Complex in-store solution) system in quest to find optimal efficiency of in-store cameras communication. The main goal for us has been getting customer´s attention, making him to be interested in interaction with displayed products and motivate him to buy them. Role of the new concept of displaying the cameras is at the same time targeted at supporting impression of premium and quality goods of particular brands; the concept can assure easy access and manipulation with real products and in this way, it invites customers to try the products, which raises likelihood of their purchase.
The main attributes of the CIS approach in the project:
- Invitation of customers to the photo section has been the main goal of the realization, as well as desire for customer to stay in the section as long as possible, so he would become motivated to interact with the displayed products and consequently purchase some.
- Making the section best organized according to shopper’s preferences has been another goal.
- The whole place gives impression of the state of premium and quality and by this way it supports image of the displayed products.
- The structure of the application has been based on shape diversity, which attracts shoppers against the background of fairly regular shapes found ordinarily in a store.
- The application is visually dominant and contrasting in the environment, where it has been installed, which again boosts ability to distract and attract.
- Logos have been communicated boldly and noticeably from all directions, so the customer could combine particular brand with information and latent needs that had been already internalized.
- Light effects promote distraction so that customers can´t resist the lure of the goods, and at the same time they encourage both visual and practical attractiveness of the space.
- The space is the most accessible one, open to customers, it does not create any barriers between customer and products.
- At the same time, there are products, placed in the main roll of the whole shopping space, which are the most accessible and noticeable, what stimulates interaction with them.
- The products have been laid out in neatly organized, transparent blocks, what again helps to develop customers´ attraction and their will to try the products.
- The products are real and functioning and are placed in the right height well suited for the most convenient manipulation from customer´s side.
As opposed to previous photo walls, where the cameras were displayed according to particular brands exclusively, now each of the walls has been separated into sections according to camera types (compact, mirror, system, etc.).
Mr. René Vlasák, representing Electro World s.r.o. company, has been coordinator of the whole project; he has enabled to install the new concept and test it in the oldest ElectroWorld shop in Prague-Čestlice. Both project owner and producer are convinced that attributes the new photo walls have been based on, will raise the selling rate of the displayed products, as well as contribute to customers´ satisfaction thanks to better arrangement and orientation among displayed products and brands. Team DAGO