Vitana and Hamé products already take a traditional position in Czech households.
On Thursday, November 25th, the results of the POPAI Awards competition were announced, in which the best in-store communication projects at the point of sale on the domestic and foreign markets are being awarded. This year, we succeeded again and won a total of six awards.
In stores and at gas stations across the Czech Republic and Slovakia, the non-traditional presentation of the Red Bull brand and products with the theme of Formula 1 is now attracting attention.
Traditional summer limited edition of Big Shock! energy drinks. “MUSIC”, which represents the playfulness of musical experiences and summer festivals, now draws attention to itself in stores through a unique exhibition in the shape of headphones, which we created in...
The Mistoprodeje.cz portal announces a new winner of the POP STAR competition. The winner for February was the realization of JoJo. This month, 10 In-store realizations entered the competition, and the jury evaluated them again according to three following criteria:...
Successful POS is based on the knowledge of the client/submitter and the brand. Followed by setting a goal, creating a POS solution strategy, controlling the purchasing process, finding functional elements for sales, finding benefits, differences, etc. The preparation...
Heffron cane rum has its place in the assortment of the Czech distillery “Palírna U Zeleného stromu” since 2019. Now Heffron draws attention to itself in Czech stores with the help of our non-traditional pallet display in the shape of a ship and a lighthouse.
Nestlé Slovakia will present the comprehensive offer of Orion confectionery as part of a creative endcap in Fresh stores.
Four-pallet display for Stock Plzeň a.s. was a real challenge. It combined presentations of two completely different concepts. On one hand, two novelties expanding the Božkov Republica family, namely the rum elixir Božkov Republica Espresso and the sugar-cane vodka Božkov Republica Vodka. On the other hand, the classic – the good old Fernet Stock Božkov.
In cooperation with the Czech pet food manufacturer VAFO Prague, we introduced the new dog snack Brit Meaty Jerky using an original permanent display. It will be available in most of the 75 countries where the company operates.
Wall Display in ElectroWorld
New In-store Solution of Photo Wall in ElectroWorld from Dago Several months have already elapsed when our company has set up cooperation with retail company Electro World s.r.o. in the project on remodelling presentation of walls for photo cameras.
The new concept of the display system has traditionally come to existence in the framework of DAGO CIS (Complex in-store solution) system in quest to find optimal efficiency of in-store cameras communication. The main goal for us has been getting customer´s attention, making him to be interested in interaction with displayed products and motivate him to buy them. Role of the new concept of displaying the cameras is at the same time targeted at supporting impression of premium and quality goods of particular brands; the concept can assure easy access and manipulation with real products and in this way, it invites customers to try the products, which raises likelihood of their purchase.
The main attributes of the CIS approach in the project:
- Invitation of customers to the photo section has been the main goal of the realization, as well as desire for customer to stay in the section as long as possible, so he would become motivated to interact with the displayed products and consequently purchase some.
- Making the section best organized according to shopper’s preferences has been another goal.
- The whole place gives impression of the state of premium and quality and by this way it supports image of the displayed products.
- The structure of the application has been based on shape diversity, which attracts shoppers against the background of fairly regular shapes found ordinarily in a store.
- The application is visually dominant and contrasting in the environment, where it has been installed, which again boosts ability to distract and attract.
- Logos have been communicated boldly and noticeably from all directions, so the customer could combine particular brand with information and latent needs that had been already internalized.
- Light effects promote distraction so that customers can´t resist the lure of the goods, and at the same time they encourage both visual and practical attractiveness of the space.
- The space is the most accessible one, open to customers, it does not create any barriers between customer and products.
- At the same time, there are products, placed in the main roll of the whole shopping space, which are the most accessible and noticeable, what stimulates interaction with them.
- The products have been laid out in neatly organized, transparent blocks, what again helps to develop customers´ attraction and their will to try the products.
- The products are real and functioning and are placed in the right height well suited for the most convenient manipulation from customer´s side.
As opposed to previous photo walls, where the cameras were displayed according to particular brands exclusively, now each of the walls has been separated into sections according to camera types (compact, mirror, system, etc.).
Mr. René Vlasák, representing Electro World s.r.o. company, has been coordinator of the whole project; he has enabled to install the new concept and test it in the oldest ElectroWorld shop in Prague-Čestlice. Both project owner and producer are convinced that attributes the new photo walls have been based on, will raise the selling rate of the displayed products, as well as contribute to customers´ satisfaction thanks to better arrangement and orientation among displayed products and brands. Team DAGO