Kofola ČeskoSlovensko has introduced its traditional drinks Kofola, Vinea, and Rajec in returnable bottles to the retail network this year.
New job orders require new and larger premises – that is why in April we opened a new assembly hall, which is located just a short distance from our Headquarters in Zdice.
How to inform customers that Birell Světlý represents an improved recipe after thirty years?
Three years ago, we produced, at first glance, ordinary metal displays for the company AkzoNobel, which sells decorative paints. Since then, we have been working with them regularly.
Easter is another time for traders right after Christmas when they can let their imagination run riot and cut a dash with some imaginative display.
Last year, we recorded a 40% increase in turnover in cardboard projects.
Tullamore D.E.W. Honey was launched into the market last autumn.
The distillery “Palírna U Zeleného stromu” shows a distilling house and attracts to the taste of new Heffron rum
In recent weeks, the Dago communication agency has carried out several realizations for the products of the Czech liqueur distillery “Palírna U Zeleného stromu”.
What happened in the POS communication market during the pandemic crisis and why we are now stronger and more efficient.
Cheese from “Veselá kráva” and popular snacks “Sýr a Křup” attract the attention of almost all passers-by these days. Dago has created a new shop-in-shop for the company “BEL sýry”.
Wall Display in ElectroWorld
New In-store Solution of Photo Wall in ElectroWorld from Dago Several months have already elapsed when our company has set up cooperation with retail company Electro World s.r.o. in the project on remodelling presentation of walls for photo cameras.
The new concept of the display system has traditionally come to existence in the framework of DAGO CIS (Complex in-store solution) system in quest to find optimal efficiency of in-store cameras communication. The main goal for us has been getting customer´s attention, making him to be interested in interaction with displayed products and motivate him to buy them. Role of the new concept of displaying the cameras is at the same time targeted at supporting impression of premium and quality goods of particular brands; the concept can assure easy access and manipulation with real products and in this way, it invites customers to try the products, which raises likelihood of their purchase.
The main attributes of the CIS approach in the project:
- Invitation of customers to the photo section has been the main goal of the realization, as well as desire for customer to stay in the section as long as possible, so he would become motivated to interact with the displayed products and consequently purchase some.
- Making the section best organized according to shopper’s preferences has been another goal.
- The whole place gives impression of the state of premium and quality and by this way it supports image of the displayed products.
- The structure of the application has been based on shape diversity, which attracts shoppers against the background of fairly regular shapes found ordinarily in a store.
- The application is visually dominant and contrasting in the environment, where it has been installed, which again boosts ability to distract and attract.
- Logos have been communicated boldly and noticeably from all directions, so the customer could combine particular brand with information and latent needs that had been already internalized.
- Light effects promote distraction so that customers can´t resist the lure of the goods, and at the same time they encourage both visual and practical attractiveness of the space.
- The space is the most accessible one, open to customers, it does not create any barriers between customer and products.
- At the same time, there are products, placed in the main roll of the whole shopping space, which are the most accessible and noticeable, what stimulates interaction with them.
- The products have been laid out in neatly organized, transparent blocks, what again helps to develop customers´ attraction and their will to try the products.
- The products are real and functioning and are placed in the right height well suited for the most convenient manipulation from customer´s side.
As opposed to previous photo walls, where the cameras were displayed according to particular brands exclusively, now each of the walls has been separated into sections according to camera types (compact, mirror, system, etc.).
Mr. René Vlasák, representing Electro World s.r.o. company, has been coordinator of the whole project; he has enabled to install the new concept and test it in the oldest ElectroWorld shop in Prague-Čestlice. Both project owner and producer are convinced that attributes the new photo walls have been based on, will raise the selling rate of the displayed products, as well as contribute to customers´ satisfaction thanks to better arrangement and orientation among displayed products and brands. Team DAGO